N.Nail Brush Set Review from KKCenterhk



I am very pleased to share with you a set of brushes that I was lucky enough to review sent to me from KKcenterhk. There is a set of 15 brushes that are wooden handled coated in a smooth finish. The bristles are synthetic fibers made with 4 varieties of fibers and finishes.

N.Nail 15 pieces Wooden Handle Synthetic Fibre Nail Art Pen
JR1181
Kit includes
2- fan shaped brushes
1- dotting tool
1- sketching brush
2- skinning striping brushes
4- angled brushes in varying sizes
3- tapered brushes
2- narrow tipped art brush

I really enjoyed using these brushes. The variety that comes with such a large set is so versatile while doing nail art. I have all of the brushes except for the fan brushes as I am still trying to master that technique. It is a lot harder than I thought.

As you can see I have used the brush in the following nail art pieces I have done.
There are so many different ways to use the brushes.






KKCenterhk states that you should not use nail polish remover to clean the brushes, yet use a gentle shampoo instead.





Don't forget to visit the KKCenterhk Website for all of your nail art tool needs as well as so many more beauty products.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went Naked...With My Nails!

Zoya Pinks! Comparison Post

Gift Nail Quads from Zoya